Outdoor Bar Sound System Practical Design by Octasoundyourcomputerbuddy
- System will be intuitive and easy to operate for everyone.
- Provide full range, intelligible audio with clear and crisp bass.
- Components will be weather resistant and can withstand humidity.
- Customers will be able interface and play music via Bluetooth™ and aux interface.
- Interface will remain compatible with future components.
- System will never require any software maintenance or updates.
- Custom color speakers for blending into the environment.
- Octasound RABX2 – Bluetooth™ and aux input plate.
- Intuitive and easy to operate. Plug in or pair a device and adjust volume.
- Conductive plastic, metal shaft, sealed volume controls will not rust or oxidize.
- Double anodized aluminum. Product markings are permanent and will not wear off.
- Can be installed anywhere an input is required and up 1000 ft away from amplifier.
- 1 x SP800A Octasound 360 x 180 Ceiling speaker.
- Using two SP800A speakers the entire trampoline park will have full audio coverage.
- Quick to install. Minimal Wiring with fewer speakers.
- OS2X8 Octasound Subwoofer
- Dual woofer bipole design for clear, crisp and deep bass response.
- Protects other speakers from damaging low frequencies.
- Durable impact resistant coating and grills
- 1 x RAAX2 Octasound Dual channel 100 Watt amplifier with rear volume, bass and treble controls.
- Channel 1: SP800A and Channel 2: OS2X8.
- Maximum levels can be established for each channel on rear of amplifier.
- Bass and treble response can be adjusted and preset on rear of amplifier.
- Mute circuit available if required.
- Can operate in stereo or mono mode.